Our work provides much needed support for rough sleepers across Bournemouth enabling them to access healthcare.
Your donation WILL make a real difference and change lives.
Your support WILL provide opportunities and hope.
Make a one-off or regular donation.
Donating £50 would pay for the fuel and insurance for the Healthbus for one session.
Giving £30 could pays for a face-to-face appointment with a GP.
Just £5 pays for 10 rough sleepers to have tea, coffee and biscuits at our drop in each week.
You can make your donation via Paypal. Click on the the link below.
Did you know…
- The Homeless attend A&E six times more than average and when admitted stay three times longer
- Health savings averaged £8000 per person per year for each rough sleeper engaged with specialist homeless primary care
- The annual costs of unscheduled care for homeless people are eight times that of the housed population
- If we had to pay for all of the professionals involved with our present service as it currently stands it would cost £8000 per month per session. We have avoided some of these costs by inviting teams to join us such as the drug and alcohol and mental health teams
- With costs as they stand we would only need to engage around 10 people in care per year to make this worthwhile
Text NEWBUS to 70085 to donate £10
Texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £10 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text NEWBUSNOINFO to 70085.