‘RUN for the BUS’ is a virtual FUN run for all!
Join the HealthBus team and enter our very successful virtual RUN event. You can run, walk, jog or skip anywhere at anytime (between 02-03 October 2021) and at any pace! Suitable for children & adults. Take part & help raise funds for the HealthBus Trust– a mobile health clinic and lifeline for people experiencing homelessness.
ENTRY FEE Children: £6.50 Adults: £10.00 Family: £30.00 (2 adults & 2 children)
BOOKING DEADLINE 17 September 2021
ABOUT THE RUN
This virtual run is part of a campaign by the HealthBus Trust to raise £10,000 to keep our health clinic operational. It’s also an opportunity for you to have fun and get active, whilst supporting a great local charity that really changes people’s lives!
All ages are welcome to take part.
- Register at healthbus.co.uk
- Help us further and fundraise for us via a Virgin Giving page. https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/ – search for Healthbus Trust
- Prizes for children and adults who raise the most money!
- Run for the Bus anytime between 02-03 October 2021.
- Post your RUN photos on our FaceBook page. https://www.facebook.com/thehealthbus
- WE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE FUN – THANK YOU.